Kai Shun Premier Tim Mälzer Limited Edition Lucky Number 13 Kiritsuke Knife, 15cm
Elevate your culinary artistry with the Premier and Tim Malzer Limited Edition Lucky Number 13 Kiritsuke Knife — crafted with precision, designed for excellence, and bearing the mark of true craftsmanship, this knife is your key to unlocking a world of culinary possibilities. Don’t just cook; create with precision, style, and a touch of luck!
- Premier and Tim Malzer Limited Edition Lucky Number 13 Kiritsuke Knife, 15cm
- Knife proudly showcases the exclusive 13 The Lucky Edition logo and Tim Malzer’s iconic signature
- Hammered surface serves the release of material from the blade thanks to the resulting air pockets
- This combination of different steel grades makes the blade both hard and flexible
- The double-sided blade is lightweight and guarantees a clean and precise cut
- The blade has an impressive pointed design, perfectly suited for filleting fish, precise dicing, portioning, and cutting
- The handle features a matte finish, unique to the Shun series, while each knife has a unique serial number engraved on the bolster, ensuring authenticity
- Treated with resins, the handle material ensures flexibility, resilience, moisture resistance, and durability
- Symmetrical shape is suitable for both left- and right-handed users.
- A continuous tang ensures stability and balance
- Added notch on the back of the blade enhances safety and comfort
Only 2 left in stock
Only 2 left in stock
The core of the Shun Premier blade is made of extremely hard VG Max steel and is sheathed in 32 layers of Damascus steel. This combination of different types of steel makes the edge hard and elastic at the same time. The blade, which is ground on both sides, is comfortable to handle due to its light weight and guarantees a clean and precise cut. The applied hammerblow surface –
known in Japan as Tsuchime – not only has aesthetic reasons, but also facilitates, thanks to the small air cushions created, the release of the cut material from the blade.
Series: Shun Premier Tim Mälzer
Article no: TDM-1784
Blade: Length 15 cm
Handle: Length 12,5 cm
Handle material: Pakka wood, medium brown
Rockwell hardness: 61 (±1) HRC
We strive to get your order to you as fast and efficiently as possible. Products ordered online can be shipped to any location in South Africa
We charge a flat shipping fee of R90 per order. Free shipping for all orders over R1500!
Orders that contain backordered items will only be shipped once all order items are in stock. If you would like us to ship the in-stock items you will need to pay an extra R90 shipping charge.
Shipping times – Times vary according to location.
Major hubs (JHB, CPT, and DBN) are typically 2 – 3 working days from the time of despatch.
Outlying areas can take 3 – 5 working days from the time of despatch.
Orders are generally processed and despatched within 1-2 working days from the time of order, excluding weekends. Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive an email with your package tracking details.
Local Collection (Gauteng only) – We have moved to a new facility in Melville, JHB. Currently, the collection will only be available upon request and by appointment.
Crust and Crumb, 27 Boxes, Melville, JHB
If you have any further questions, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org